Its that time of year again! The Ignatian Family Teach-In for Justice is on its way and we couldn’t be more excited. IFTJ is the largest annual social justice gathering of students, faculty and staff from Jesuit High Schools, Colleges and Universities in the United States.
The Teach-In is a time to learn, reflect, pray, network, and get catalyzed to create change alongside your peers from around the nation. Interested already? There’s even more:
- 2019 Advocacy Focus: Environmental Justice & Humane Migration
- Keynote speakers:
- Marcia Chatelain PH.D. – Race and Ethnicity Scholar!
- Sr. Peggy O’Neil – Founder, Centro Arte Para la Paz!
- and Reyna Montoya – Founder and CEO, Aliento!
- Breakout Sessions on dozens of social justice topics!
- Advocacy Day: Advocate with your congressional representative!
- A long weekend in Washington, DC!
For more information feel free to contact Erin Hoffman: EHoffman12@fordham.edu
Visit the IFTJ website: https://ignatiansolidarity.net/iftj/..