Campus Ministry during COVID-19
To our beloved Fordham students and community:
We in Campus Ministry are here to accompany you in this time of social distancing, quarantine, and isolation. In faith and in hope, we turn to the God of all consolation and to each other.
We are cooking up a menu of food for your soul, both spiritual and religious. We invite you to check out what may fill your needs and fit your schedule.
Know that we continue to stand in solidarity with you even as this pandemic forces us apart. Please do not hesitate to contact us by any means available to you.
Campus Ministry Team
Please email us directly to schedule a conversation by phone, or to set up a time to meet remotely.
- Fr. Lito Salazar SJ, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fr. Mark Zittle, O.Carm., email@example.com
- Joan Cavanagh, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carol Gibney, email@example.com
- John Gownley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erin Hoffman, email@example.com
- Kathryn Anderson Kuo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fr. George Quickley, SJ, email@example.com
- Stephanie Roddy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Examen for Life During COVID-19 from Ignatian Solidarity Network
- Reimagining the Ignatian Examen – Enter into the Examen in new ways with the app for iOS and for Android
- Sacred Space: Daily meditations on today’s readings, inflected by Ignatian Spirituality
- Fordham at Prayer Booklet
- A Coronavirus Prayer
- Pray As You Go
- Give Us This Day: Artwork/Morning Prayer/Mass/Reflection/Evening Prayer/Within The Word
Video Masses and Devotions
- Catholic Faith Network Mass. Devotions. Shows. On Demand.
- Salt & Light Media Prayers. Videos. Blogs. Podcasts. More
- Pray As You Go Can’t sleep? Lonely? Check out these prayers for just those times from “Pray as You GO”, a resource from the Jesuits in Britain.
- YMCA @ Home: Need some exercise, meditation, or stretching to keep you fit in a small space? Check out the NYC YMCA’s online live and recorded resources.
- Need more Ignatian Yoga? https://ignatianyoga.com/
Homilies and Reflections
- One-Minute Homilies For some inspiration, check out “One-Minute Homilies” from Jesuits, including some of our Fordham scholastics.
- Dynamic Catholic Start each day with an inspiring quote sent directly to your inbox. These simple yet powerful messages will help you to live each day with passion and purpose.
- Finding God in the Mess: Fear and Trust
- Into the Cave: An Ignatian Digital Retreat for a Pandemic A retreat in 4 parts